Before I could type this post it only took me a little bit more than an hour to put back all the 10 or 11 keys that Darius ripped off my laptop keyboard in just 1 1/2 minutes flat (and that includes the time to climb up on the chair first)! I still don't have a "Y" key as that was damaged in the last round of toddler vs computer for 30 seconds several days ago (grrrrrr). Maybe he'll grow up to be a techno-whiz like his brothers.
Nelson's nephew Hilton visited this afternoon and I'm sure gave him at least a cursory medical "once over" while he was there. Nelson will eat the lovely rice noodles that Hilton brought for lunch tomorrow.
Darius and I took my brother Simon who took Darius for a walk when he got too fidgety. We all ended up sitting outside on the front verandah which is probably about the nicest place to be.

Nelson and Darius could do something interesting together which pleased them both! In case you think that's a piece of play equipment, actually it's a plastic chair that Darius turned over that he is climbing over. Obviously some things are much more interesting upside-down!
We left Nelson waiting to eat his dinner of vegies and lentils until Darius had gone with us so he wouldn't have to share it!
No comments:
Post a Comment