Monday, February 8, 2010

Mark my words

Mark came to visit Nelson today and we got Nelson to walk down the stairs to the front balcony for a chat. Lots of conversation and jokes.

 
Yesterday Nelson had packed all his things up and insisted he was going... Where? "Let's just get out of here and work it out after that". He was very agitated and I left quite distressed after half an hour.

Today I put away all his things away in the cupboards and drawers while Nelson was off talking with Mark. Everything had remained all packed up since yesterday and I made everything as homey as possible (removing the bag used to pack up all the clothes to remove future temptation). When he returned from the verandah he didn't seem to notice that I'd unpacked and put everything away and we left him in a positive frame of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment